Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

Hard to believe another year has passed. Doesn't it seem like yesterday everyone was making a big thing about the millennium? I do hope that everyone had a good year in 2010. This year was quite challenging for many.

As for myself, I also had many challenges this year. I resigned from my job of 18 years to pursue photography full time and to also return to school. It's been a challenge not having a permanent income and expanding my business. But I thank the Lord for providing and blessing me with then opportunity to do what I love, and that is photography. Not many get the opportunity to pursue their dream and I do.

This past year I have expanded to portrait photography. I love portrait photography and getting the opportunity to talk to my clients. I have met some wonderful people as a photographer. It's a joy to get to know my clients and establish relationships with them .

As MannyG Photography grows, I continue to add more items. I not only have prints to offer. But also senior announcement cards, Christmas cards, leather 8x10 books and albums. The cards, albums and books all allow your images to be printed on them. In addition, I also make gallery wraps, fine art metals, fine art canvas and many more specialty items. If you want it, I can make it! 

Tomorrow is the first day of 2011. I'm excited about what the year has in store for myself and MannyG Photography. Without a doubt I expect great thing's to happen. Some might require change, some might require fear. But I put my faith in God to help me through these times.

I don't remember who said this or where I got it from. But I try to live by this, "Do not give up. If you do, you will never know how close you were to succeeding." 

I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. I thank each and every one of you for supporting MannyG Photography.

Thank You,
Manny Guerrero
MannyG Photography

No comments:

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
High School Seniors, Family and Individual Portraits Photgrapher