Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pearland Oilers 2010 State Champions Sticker, Enlargements & Poster

3x11 Sticker
12x18 Poster




Pearland Oilers 2010 State Champions stickers, enlargements and posters are now available!

Stickers are 3x11 in size and are $5 each. Posters are 12x18 printed on smooth paper and are also $5 each, purchase one of each for $8. I will start selling them on Thursday, December 30, 2010. You can call me at 713-444-3429 for your order. I have them in stock and ready to sell.

I will also be at Pearland HS outside of Coach Heath's office selling them to students and faculty on Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2011. Hours to be determined and I will post on facebook as soon as I know.

The poster can also be sold as a photo enlargement. Photo enlargements are printed on photo paper. You can order photo enlargement on my website, http://www.mannygphotography.com/. Size and prices for enlargements vary from 8x12 to 24x36 and prices $42 to $104 each.     


No comments:

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
High School Seniors, Family and Individual Portraits Photgrapher